Telling stories on the page
- “Shabby en het wezen van de regenboog.” Een moderne fabel. (2020).
[Kopen @ KoopsBoekhandel * contact me for an mp3 summary in English.]
- “The Butterfly that Persisted” a short play in Lighting the way. Eds: Chantal Bilodeau & Thomas Peterson (2020.) Read here about the Butterfly performances
- “De Paardenbloemkamer” short story in 4321… Lees: Verdwalen in Verhalen. Ed. Willebord de Winter. (2017)
- “In the Lost and Found: حقيبة حمراء Bilingual monodrama (2013) Translated into Polish and published in DIALOG (2013). Winner of 2011 Etel Adnan award for Arab women playwrights.
- “Aat & The Apple Peel” And article for Min Fami: Arab Feminist Reflections on Identity, Space and Resistance. Eds. Ghadeer Malek and Ghaida Moussa (2014)
- “Bedouin Dream Traditions” (2012) Encyclopedia of Sleep and Dreams Eds. D. Barrett and P. McNamara, Santa Barbara, CA: Greenwood Publishers.
- “The Jinn: Companion in the Realm of Dreams and Imagination” (2009) Dreaming in Christianity and Islam: Culture, Conflict, and Creativity. Eds. Adams, Bulkeley & Davis. Rutgers University Press.
- Several articles for 7iber.org, Dream Jordan, De limburger, Zaghareet magazine.
- Ik ben er, Joost Vrouenraets en David Peskens, with texts from Petra Stienen, Lana Nasser en Bram Verelst, (2022) Lecturis
- Tell a tale, My voice My story. Co-written with Dr Fadi Skieker. A training manual to use Applied Theatre as a tool to address Human Rights issues and Women’s rights. (2012) University of Jordan Press
Loose leaf (Since 2009): https://arabwomantalking.blogspot.com